Search This Blog

Monday, September 19, 2011

Day Twenty-Six: Asian Salad with Rainbow Trout

So pulling out another one of my fish fillets, this time trout again, but a different variety, I decided I needed to add another dressing to my repetoire. With a little research I came up with one that combined the nutty and salty flavors often found in asian cuisine.

With almond butter, ginger, olive oil, water and some soy sauce I whipped it all together for a nice touch.
As a base, I used some spinach, avocado, cucumber, chickpeas, red onion and mushrooms. On the trout I rubbed some ginger and black pepper, before tossing it in a pan with a little soy sauce and some garlic. I used the last of my cherry tomatoes, pan searing them for ultimate flavor.
cooking up the trout and tomatoes!
Then I assembled the healthy and filling salad!

No comments:

Post a Comment