Search This Blog

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Day Twenty-Eight: More Sushi Experiments and Pesto Bison Burgers

So these are some backlogged posts, as by now I have completed my thirty days! I had a few hiccups over the birthday weekend in Vegas, namely with corn chips and rice (guacamole and sushi!), but I plan on getting back on track as soon as possible!

With the sushi theme in mind (lets admit it, the kind with rice really really beats this), I whipped out my nori again and this time tried it with a can of tuna!


I wasn't as finicky with these, as I was hungry at the time, but they turned out well regarless!
I didn't even bother cutting these haha!

So for another meal I decided to use more of that great bison meat! I whipped up some pesto, garlic, paprika, pepper and egg, and added the ground goodness!
Then I split it in 4 and set it in the pan!

They didn't stick together extremely well, but They turned out pretty well regardless! I put them with some babaganouj,
almond butter, and grilled yellow zucchini and green peppers! They were great as leftovers as well, just reheat and serve up!
That concludes my recipe portion of the challenge, but I have decided that this is the lifestyle for me! I think I'll probably put a little less effort into meals, but there are a few that will absolutely be getting repeats!

I've decided to update infrequently, when I make something ESPECIALLY awesome and get excited enough to take pictures!
And now, onto the finale!

No comments:

Post a Comment