Search This Blog

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Caveman Sign-Off (For Now!)

Here it is, the summary!
From when I started, I haven't lost hardly any actual weight (145 to 140), but to explain that to people is utterly impossible. People won't believe that I haven't dropped at least 15, and I get the questions from everywhere. School, home, work, people all want to know about if the "weight loss" is healthy its so dramatic! How can unlimited calories, and a diet high in fat cause such dramatic change? But I've seen it firsthand!

The real facts are this, even with a slight downturn in actual pounds, I've gone from a 29 size to a 27, a 6 to a 3, and down a whole clothing size. Where I used to wear large I'm now swimming in fabric, and tighter medium tanktops don't quite cut it any longer.
I feel great, though still prone to tiredness (which could be due to late night drinking and working in the bar... actually now that I think about it, that's probably it haha!), and I can't wait to see what differences will manifest when I actually start going to the gym! That's what's so crazy! All this difference and no gym time at all!

So I hope you've all gotten some good dinner ideas, and that it makes being paleo that much easier and more fun! I'm clean out of groceries after coming back from a whirlwind trip in the states, I think I'll get a little creative with the cooking in no time! Just gotta wait until monday, when the students get a great discount!

It's been really motivating sticking to this, and I hope that I can keep it going (with regular cheat days of course... I'm thinking the next one will be thanksgiving!) for the rest of the good days!

No comments:

Post a Comment